1000lbs Hog Killed By 11 Year Old Kid!

I can't say that I completely believe this story, but it is a pretty amazing pic! This wild hog is over 9 feet long! An 11 year old shot this 1051lbs beast with a pistol to take this monster down. He said he shot the huge animal eight times with a .50-caliber revolver and chased it for three hours through hilly woods before finishing it off with a point-blank shot. Only Fox News would report on a story like this... my personal opinion is a photoshop job, but what do you think?



Things are a little different in China as you will see in this next clip... why anyone would want to do this to a pig I have no idea, and yes it looks like some animals were harmed in the making of this video... I do have to admit that he does pretty darn good work!



For more from The Human Element check out this amazing super slow motion compilation or this massive eruption!


Digg!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1000lbs!!!! Holy hog! I wonder what that thing was eating?

Anonymous said...

I live in the country, were raising hogs is a way to supplie your food stock each fall to help get through the winter. not as much today as years past, but still done just the same, And it is not uncommen to have them weigh in at or above 1000 lbs

Anonymous said...

Why is an 11 year old running around the woods of Alabama with a pistol anyways? This wild hog story is just too much! The tatooed pigs are a little insane as well!

Anonymous said...

Duh...hunting season!

Anonymous said...

I used to be a hunter when I was young because my parents did it so I can't flame on hunters. What makes me kind of sad though is that pig had to have been very old and was just living his life, minding his own business and doing what pigs do. Then was shot 8 times by an inexperienced 11 year old hunter that by the looks of the photo shot the animal in the gut. That pigs last 3 hours of life must have been hell...

Anonymous said...

I have this to add to my previous post about the pigs life being hell before he died. I found the following post on google...

June 3, 2007 9:52 a.m. EST


Nicole King - AHN News Writer
Fruithurst, AL (AHN) - A hog weighing more than 1,000 pounds and measuring more than 9 feet long that was shot by an 11-year-old boy in Alabama wasn't wild after all. The hog's former owners say his name was Fred.

Paul Blissitt said Fred was raised on a farm and was sold to a 150-acre hunting preserve just four days before it was shot. Blissitt said Fred was originally a Christmas present for his wife, Rhonda, in 2004.

Jamison Stone, 11, shot the hog after a three-our chase. Blissitt said he decided to get rid of all his hogs and especially Fred because he was too big to slaughter or breed.

The Blissitts say they found out Fred was killed when they were contacted by a game warden.

More From The Human Element